Marshall School of Business
Courses of Instruction
The terms indicated are expected but are not guaranteed. For the courses offered during any given term, consult the Schedule of Classes.
Enrollment in most 500-level business courses by non-business graduate students requires special permission.
- Accounting (ACCT) — See Leventhal School of Accounting
- Business Administration (BUAD)
- Business Entrepreneurship (BAEP)
- Business Communication (BUCO)
- Finance and Business Economics (FBE)
- Food Industry Management (FIM)
- Graduate School of Business Administration (GBSA)
- Information and Operations Management (IOM)
- Management and Organization
- Marking (MKT)